Responsible according to § 5 TMG for this website is:
Attorney Prof. Asterix David Westphal
Mobil: 00 49 (0) 151 / 54 98 13 79
Telefon: 00 49 (0) 30/ 48 49 46 36
Fax: 00 49 (0) 30 / 52 28 19 29
Attorney Asterix David Westphal is admitted to practice as an attorney in Germany and is a member of Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin, Littenstraße 9, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Tel. 00 49 (0) 30 / 69 31-0, Fax 00 49 (0)30 / 69 31-99, www.rak-berlin.de
The professional title “Rechtsanwalt” (means “Attorney”) was awarded to Asterix David Westphal in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Attorneys are subject to the following professional regulations:
Attorney Asterix Westphal maintains a professional liability insurance for lawyers with R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany, www.ruv.de.
Responsible for the data processing is
Attorney Asterix Westphal
Phone: 030 48 49 46 36
info (at) asterixwestphal.de
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when using the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we will only process the data required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you use. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to make the presentation of the website possible in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to the personal data concerning you which are processed by the data controller (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right of cancellation (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- They have the right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect vis-à-vis you or which significantly affects you in a similar way (Art. 22 DSGVO),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you suspect a breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of the suspected violation is competent.